It is a Windows CE port of famous PuTTY (free, BSD licensed open source SSH terminal for Windows). I started to port PuTTY as a part of my diploma thesis. After quite big success (10.000 downloads during 1st month after release), I decided to polish the code and open the source code widely to public. Sorry for the delay, but finally – here we are! Go ahead, download the binaries or the source codes and contribute! It is distributed under benevolent BSD license!
* Windows Mobile 2003 / 5.0 operating system (Pocket PC 2002 version under construction, unstable at the moment)
* 1 MB storage
* 1 MB memory
* Network connectivity
* Private key authentication
* Color terminal emulation
* WM5 compatiblity (not yet tested) DONE.
* Full Pocket PC 2000, 2002 compatibility
* Smartphone compatibility
* SIP awareness (soft keyboard doesn't resize the terminal window correctly at the moment)
* Full VGA support
* Landscape support (even on non 2003SE OS?)
* Horizontal scrolling
* Font sizing DONE.
* Session saving DONE.
* More connection options DONE.
* TCP/IP Port option DONE.
* Port forwarding DONE.
* Private Key authentication DONE.
* Ultimate goal: After stabilisation of development, meet all requirements from Simon Tatham and get included into official PuTTY development tree