Whois Server: whois.domainsite.com
Referral URL: http://www.domainsite.com
Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Under normal circumstances, a transfer will take six (6) days or less to complete. We will now attempt to complete the following steps:
1) Obtain the registry level whois information.
2) Obtain the administrative contact email address.
3) Send a transfer authorization email to the administrative contact email address.
Once the transfer is authorized by the administrative contact, we will attempt to:
4) Submit the transfer requests to the registry.
5) Wait for the domains to successfully transfer.
6) Insert the domains into your account.
Different domain names may enter into different stages of the transfer process at different times. It is highly recommended that you keep track of the transfers progress by going to the transfer status link above. We will attempt to contact you via email if there is a problem with the transfer. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure the domain is ready for transfer and that all steps required for a successful transfer are taken care of. We will make every effort to ensure a successful transfer. There are a few factors that can affect the successful transfer of a domain. Some of these factors are:
1) The status of the domain name does not allow for a transfer to take place.
2) If required, the authorization code for the domain is incorrect.
3) The person submitting the transfer does not have access to the administrative contact email address.
4) The losing registrar is denying the transfer for some other reason.