Via Fedora pipermail
Today at the go / no-go meeting we decided to slip the Alpha by one week. This slip is needed to verify blocker bug fixes and validate new builds of software necessary to fix those bugs. We are confident that the fixes we have are valid, however we do not have enough time to prove them valid. We will spend the next few days doing that validation. In the mean time builds will continue to be pushed to updates-testing for 13, and even to 13 stable, however critical path packages might not be
pushed unless they are fixing a release blocking issue. Once we've validated all the fixes we will do more frequent pushes to 13 stable.
At this time we are not adjusting later milestone dates, as with no frozen rawhide we are not taking away any developer time.
Fedora — Freedom² is a feature!
————– next part ————–
A non-text attachment was scrubbed…
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/attachments/20100225/d8cd0363/attachment.bin